We are actively seeking a business to run the cafe at The Space. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person. Read on for more information…
The cafe will be a purpose built, 6.5 x 6.3 (40.9m2) family-friendly wellbeing space/cafe with a light, airy & sophisticated aesthetic – unique to this rural area & a real draw for the local community. Designed with our mission in mind – to create a place for like-minded people to gather, as a shared hub with community & wellbeing at its core.
The cafe will provide the ideal setting for customers to enjoy nourishing and delicious food and drink. On a practical level this will offer an enjoyable place for groups to gather before & after a class, for an individual to unwind before or following a 1:1 treatment or parents to relax while their children attend a class.
Customers will enter and leave the building through the cafe so the cafe tenant will benefit from all of the through-traffic. This will create a nice buzz and atmosphere, as well as tempting customers to stop for a drink and snack after a class or treatment. We already have classes of students excited to have an area in which they can gather to have a good catch up!
Option 1) Benefit from opportunity offered by the heart of Tombland, benefit from free training, access to tried and tested systems, guidance, advice & support from this experienced business. This is an ideal opportunity if you’re looking to benefit from a team of professionals with experience in the cafe industry. www.aromanorwich.co.uk
Option 2) If you’re experienced already, and freedom is appealing to you, then you’re welcome to run the cafe independently.
As part of our expansion we will build and furnish the cafe area, including seating, tables, lighting, decor, house plants and cafe counter (serving and prep area etc). So you will already have a basic structure and beautiful setting from which to start, and won’t have to do a complete ground-up refurbishment. The decor will be in keeping with our current aesthetic – clean, simple, light and airy.
As the cafe tenant you will be responsible for providing all equipment needed to run a cafe, such as all white goods, coffee machine, crockery, glasses, utensils. etc
Café Business Ideas
We would like the cafe to appeal to our customers and draw in the local community, who might fancy popping out for a cup of tea and piece of cake.
Below are a few ways we have thought the cafe can build up a booming trade:
- Meet up Mondays; social event to attract trade and help support the local community.
- Potential for catering for two large businesses in Burston (For Farmers Mill and The Priory secure hospital). This could be weekday lunchtime trade or large meetings and events at their businesses.
- Opportunity to cater for the corporate meetings and events taking place at The Space.
- Attracting groups of walkers & cycling clubs. We could include the cycling community in The Space, using cycling apps to end competitive routes on our front door.
- Providing a venue for local community groups such as knitting clubs, book groups etc.
- Nutritious, healthy food available, forming an attractive USP to the area.
- Artists exhibiting at The Space, and hosting their private views within the cafe.
- Discounts and loyalty cards to clients and students at The Space to encourage clients to meet before / after their sessions.
- Our marketing is focussing on building up the number of kids and baby groups / classes within our studios. The cafe could provide an area for parents to wait and families to gather.
- It’s rare to have a seven-day a week cafe in the Diss area, and so we believe that this would be a real draw to customers.
Get in touch
For any enquiries, or to learn more about our plan to expand, please get in touch with:
Lisa: email@example.com / 07595 472 630 or
Izzy: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07725 345 385